Thursday, March 4, 2010

Customer Wine Tasting with Joanne and Jocelyn


Welcome to Cork’s weekly newsletter. I’ve been off for a few days and have some catching up to do so I’m going to make this newsletter brief. We don’t have a beer tasting lined up for tonight but we do have a customer wine tasting Friday night from 4:30 to 7 PM. Joanne and Jocelyn have picked out some of their favorite wines and said they were going to whip up something yummy to pair with their selections.


They will start with Bloom Riesling from Germany and then Washington Hills Merlot. These are both very good value wines that you can find in the “2 for” bins at the front of the store. Lost Angel Mischief Red is a delicious red blend from the Central Coast and will be next. The next one I added myself…sorry girls but I didn’t realize you had 3 Rieslings picked out…I know Jocelyn was looking for a Shiraz to do so I think Peter Lehman Shiraz from Barossa Valley Australia would fit in perfectly.


The last 2 are sweeter dessert wines, Washington Hills Late Harvest Riesling, and the biggest hit of last summer Ed Hardy Sangria. These wines again are great value wines and make a fitting end to our 4th…5th or is it 6th...hmmm…I’m not sure how many it’s been, customer wine tasting!


And don’t forget our 6th Annual Grand Spring Wine Tasting is less than a month away on Thursday, March 25th from 4:30 to 7 PM. Have a great weekend.

Robert

No comments: