Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weekly Newsletter


Welcome to the new Corks Weekly Newsletter!

Sorry to have been on hiatus for the past few weeks. Judging by the number of emails and comments we received, it’s safe to say that the email is something a lot of people look forward to! This is always really nice to hear. The reason this is the ‘new’ weekly email is me, our new writer, Kat. For those of you who don’t know me, you can usually find me behind the counter, in the cooler, out back or generally anywhere in the store at any time of day! This will probably be a pretty short email this week, as I get my bearings. We currently don’t have any official tastings lined up for this week, beer or wine, (sorry guys I know free drinks are awesome). But per usual if you come in on Friday night, there just might be a few new things open out back for anyone to try. I’ll do my best to get some of the beer and wine reps in here next week to put on the tastings.
            As always we have our Wine, Beer, and Liquor specials which run from 4-25 until 5-09.

Wine:
            Hugo Veltliner 750 ml $10.99
            Menage a Trois all varietals $11.99

Beer:
            Heineken Loose pk bottles $23.99
            Full Sail Session 12 pks $12.99

Liquor:
            T&W Rum all flavors $19.99
            Genever Diep 9 all flavors $24.99

I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

Kat

No comments: