Thursday, February 4, 2010

6th Annual Spring Tasting scheduled...and Super Bowl Parties

Welcome to Cork’s weekly newsletter. I would like to thank all of you who attended the Super Brew V beer tasting. I’m always shocked at the amount of you folks that come out for these big events. I hope you found some new beers to your liking and had a good time. I was quite impressed with the new beers that Bill Russell is making at Just Beer down in Westport. We will be bringing in more of them and featuring them going forward here at Cork’s. Feel free to leave me any comments, criticisms, or ideas that you may have so that we can make these big events even better.

While we are on the topic of big events we have a date picked out for our 6th Annual Grand Spring Wine tasting…(holy crap batman have we really been here 6 years already?!?) The date is Thursday night, March 25th from 4:30 to 7 PM. Easter is a little early this year (April 4th) so we want to give you a chance to try some new wines before the holiday. I don’t have any beer or wine tastings scheduled for this week. But I’m here Friday night and I’m sure we’ll have a bottle or 2 opened up.

We will be featuring Smuttynose 12 packs as our “Beer of the Month”. We will price them at $14.99 for any 12 pack, and we’ll even through in a free pint glass! So be sure to stop in and load up for all your Super Bowl parties.

Robert

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WAY fun enjoying Ravines dry Reisling with you last evening, Robert. All the best to you and your fine family at Corks! --Geo.